1. If you entered into a GSE Bond Transaction with one or more Defendants from January 1, 2009 through and including January 1,
2019 ("Settlement Class Period"), you may be eligible to receive a payment from $29.5 million in settlements reached in
In re GSE Bonds Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:19-cv-01704-JSR (S.D.N.Y).
2. “GSE Bond Transaction” means any purchase, sale, or other transaction in the secondary market with respect to any GSE Bond. “GSE Bond” means any and each unsecured bond or debt instrument (i.e., senior debt, subordinated debt, and junior subordinated debt) regardless of currency or credit quality, issued by Federal National Mortgage Association, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, Federal Farm Credit Banks, and Federal Home Loan Banks. “Defendants” means Barclays Capital Inc.; BNP Paribas Securities Corp.; Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.; First Tennessee Bank, N.A.; FTN Financial Securities Corp.; Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC; J. P. Morgan Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc.; TD Securities (USA) LLC; Nomura Securities International, Inc.; HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.; Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.; SG Americas Securities LLC; Morgan Stanley & Co., LLC; UBS Securities LLC.
3. Unless otherwise defined herein, all capitalized terms contained in this proof of claim form (“Claim Form”) have the same meaning as defined in the Notice of Pendency of Class Action, Hearing on Proposed Settlements and Attorneys’ Fees Petition, and Right to Share in Net Settlement Fund (“Notice”) and the Stipulations.
4. It is important that you read the Notice. By signing and submitting this Claim, you will be certifying that you have read the Notice, including the terms of the Releases described in the Notice and provided for in the Stipulations.
5. To be eligible to receive a payment from the Net Settlement Fund, you must electronically submit a Claim Form along with the required data and/or information. To be considered timely, your Claim must be submitted online at www.GSEBondAntitrustSettlement.com by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 28, 2020 .
6. You may be required to submit additional information about the GSE Bond Transactions that you submit as part of your Claim, but only if you are contacted and instructed to do so by the Claims Administrator.
7. Your payment amount will be determined based on the Claims Administrator’s review of your Claim and calculated pursuant to the Plan of Distribution that the Court approves. Submission of a Claim Form does not guarantee that you will receive a payment from the Settlement. For more information, please refer to the Notice and Plan of Distribution.
8. Separate Claims should be submitted for each separate legal entity. Conversely, a single Claim should be submitted on behalf of only one legal entity.
9. If you have questions about submitting a Claim you may contact the Claims Administrator.